Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Tit for Tit


Hi All!

I just returned from my all-too-regular night out to play NTN Trivia and imbibe twofer brandy mans at Ol' Mexico.

Too late, I've learned, that being a regular barfly at a local establishment was a way to smooth out one's alcohol consumption.

I really enjoy the company of the "regulars" and have gleaned more fascinating stories that I will ever remember to tell.

My 48-year-old body is like an old fan belt. It could go at any time, and almost has, more than once.

I've sorta gotten used to feeling shitty all the time, and no diet or drug can fix it at this point. What I enjoy these days is seeing my kids mature, gathering info from the internet, and staying alive... and hang'n at Ol' Mex.

When I strip off my second-hand-smoke saturated togs and get ready for bed, I can never help but notice that my tits are almost bigger than my wife's. This is most disturbing, but as I will never be able or willing to afford plastic surgery, I have accepted this fact of life, but wonder what I would have thought at my eldest kids's sixteen years if I would ever let my liver-impaired, testosterone-starved corpus would have come to this.

I have a close, personal friend of the GLBT variety who tells me that there are many out there that would find me very attractive.

I'd rather score with the shapely blonde "Blondie" lookalike who sat across the bar from me tonight at Ol' Mexico. Too bad her boyfriend is an Antonio Banderas double. Sigh....

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home