Thursday, May 27, 2004

Problems With New GL CD

Hi All!

My extreme exposure to our fine legal system is much on my mind.

Still, had a nice few rounds of Trivia with that Shot in the Dark guy, Mitch, who pulled out victories on the 15th question 5 out of 6 rounds.

Anaway, I am lazy today, so will recycle a an email to Soucheray which he read, mostly, on air today. Just to prove I still have a bit of an imp in me!

Hey!

Dutifully went to Keys and got a couple of them new CDs. Like the artwork, but
when I shoved one into my player I got these flashing error codes and now I
can't get the damned thing out. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened
to, as I got similar results with the other one in my other car.

Please start a recall immediately or Hubbard will have to pay to fix a shitload
of CD players.

Helpfully Yours,

The Legislative Mole, who could have broke the alcohol story a few years ago but
it was kind of an open secret that all the press people were in on.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home