Friday, August 20, 2004

Kerry's Boat Sunk?

Hi All!

Not enough sleep, I know. Got the garbage and recycling out by 7:30 7 bags of recycle and half a 30-gallon trash tub, just so you lefties doubt my credentials as a good citizen (OK, we cheated by donating bit of our detritus to the barrels of our vacationing relatives.

IMHO (In My Humble Opinion -- I feel the need to translate these old-style web abbreviations) JFK's Swift Boat has swiftly hit a sand bar.

All the purple hearts and other medals he "earned" in Vietnam (and who cares, anyway?) will not staunch the mortal wound done to his pathetic "Camp Pain"

Is it possible he will withdraw from the race? What the heck, it's worth a long-shot bet if anyone wants to "bring it on".

So much for my political moratorium. Guess I can't help it, but please stick with me...one day you might find something you LIKE on this humble internet destination.

Up the Mekong River, I still offer you

Cheers!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading all your thoughts...keep it up!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home