Friday, August 13, 2004

Life in Perspective

Hi All!

Sorry for the dearth of posts. I haven't been well and the creative well, such as it is, was/is pretty dry.

I have been very anxious about my upcoming initial court appearance. It is finally happening today. Had hoped that the prosecuter would come with an offer of a deal, but my guy says nothing is forthcoming - that he wants me to go go jail.

I have also been pining for my collectable car that I stand to lose which continues to rot in impoundment when I could have been cruising on these perfect days.

Last week I read about a guy who had a collector Pontiac GTO stolen from his garage. I looked up his number and spoke at length with his wife, comisserating over our losses. Ironically, her husband turned out to be Mayor of St Anthony Village, who's police had arrested me and seized my car for forfiture. Got the Mayor's number and tried to reach him but he was away.

This morning I learned that he died in a plane crash yesterday.

Kind of puts my own problems in perspective.

RIP Randy Hodson

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You finally put in comments. Welcome to the 18th century, already. Sheesh.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home