Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wog's Puff Break

Hi All!

I aim to write every day, but sometimes I simply run low on inspiration.

So I have invented a "Wog's Puff Break" subject line so that faithful adherents can avoid my short "puff" pieces.

Today, I will offer an easy test. This might rub the wrong way, so let me preface by stating that it is offered as an irreverent bit of whimsy.

I am recruiting a "Blogitorial Oversight Committee" who may ask me to delete this, but how will I learn how to blog if not by pushing the envelope and accepting constructive criticism?

Read the following prayer and answer the simple quiz below.

God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Pick from the following that which most applies to you.

1. Never heard it before

2. Sounds familiar

3. I think that's one of those AA things

4. I've prayed it a couple of times

5. I've prayed it many times

6. I pray it daily

7. I pray it all the time, even in my sleep

Answers:

1. You lying sack.

2. You are not, and are not related to someone who has gone thru treatment

3. Blissfully ignorant

4. You lying sack. Once you've prayed it, you can't just stop at two. Lay's Potato Chips.

5. You know someone in treatment or are a veteran of treatment

6. You are in treatment, or are a seriously recovering person

7. You ought to find some other prayers -- you're addicted to Serenity!

Cheers!

PK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home