Monday, August 09, 2004

Wog's Puff Break

Hi All!

One of the curses of the internet is the frequent use of the word "loose" when one means to say "lose."

It is even more annoying to me than the ages old misuse of the word "anxious" when one means to say "eager."

I am anxious whenever I publish a post, as I fear what readers might make of my deep thinking, however, I am eager to be read by as many folks as possible.

I am sometimes a loose cannon and sometimes lose my temper.

For a perfect example, no less a respected author as Mitch Albom defiles the "L" word in the early part of his column today: http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0804/albom.html

Am also looking for someone in the Twin Cities to spend an hour with me to learn how to make this blog a bit more useful to me and my readers -- I want to at least enable feedback.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home