Friday, January 21, 2005

Watch This Space

Hi All!

The next phase of my life-reconstruction will start on February 1 when I will return home for the first time since October 3.

I will be begin 90-days of electronic monitoring, but after what I've been thru lately, "house arrest" doesn't look too bad.

As long as the transmitter on my ankle doesn't interfere with the computer, I will resume this blog with stories from the past 4 months.

Hope they will be an enjoyable respite from political writings of others. Come back in check me out.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Paul--
looking forward to see you writing again, but please remember that family comes first, blogging is way down the line of importance. As my wife and I await our first child, I am trying to make myself more aware of the pull this damn computer has on me...

I don't want my daughter to grow up and have memories of my face staring at the computer the way I remember my Dad staring at the newspaper and TV all night long.

So, just a bit of unsolicited advice. I will say a prayer for you (OK, just did) that God help you rebuild your family life.

ToeKnee

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home