Friday, May 27, 2005

Welly, Well, Well.

Hi All!

Just got home and all is somewhat well. Bloody welly well well, me woggie droogs!

I don't want to incriminate myself or otherwise somehow violate my parole, so I will choose my words more carefully than usual -- but probably not carefully enough. I never do. I can't.

I had always felt that we born pessimists could never be depressed because we always anticipated and expected the worst and anything better would be great!

I have been fooling myself. Duh. I've duly suffered many deserved and less deserved and downright unfair slings and arrows and shotgun blasts to the chest during the past year, but never let it be said that it's over just because the calendar says so. Or just because a trusted fellow human or two in positions of authority say so as they rush to get out of the office for a long weekend.

No, t'aint over until it's over and it t'aint never over.

The big licensing rush is on, and the B-squad is on duty.

Where shall I begin? Let's start with the end. I am home, my affairs are in order and I am not drinking. The PC had one of it's frequent epileptic seizures just when I neared saving a several hundred word roll, but what the heck. It was vapor to start with and it's vapor now. No problems.

The drenched windbreaker is drying on the back of a dining room chair, I've cleaned up after the dogs who get literally homesick on dreary days like this. They won't go outside, they just hold everything in, trusting my promise to be back soon...

Maybe I should just leave it at that, but you know me....

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home