Thursday, August 31, 2006

Be Careful What You Write

Hi All!

I try, oh Lord I try.

A couple of dozen lousy hits a day and one of them gets me in trouble.

I try to be careful when I am writing about relatives, friends and well-met acquaintences. I'm not so reserved about public figures whom I take issue with.

Even so, I am crestfallen after an incident today which really shook me up. I guess I hit a few nerves and although I would defend my right to write what I want, it hurts to lose friends have most likely become defacto 86'ed at one of my favorite Buzztime venues.

At least I am true to the disclaimer at the top of this blog in the blue type. Not much consolation in that.

Ah well.

Now I have to decide whether to search through thousands of words and redact offensive items. As I doubt that will get me back in the good graces of those involved, I will have to think about it for awhile.

OK, I guess I'll start with the following post. I'll consider the advice I got to be constructive criticism and I think I will make the post better anyway by revisiting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home