Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bloody Marketing Genius

Hi All!

To follow up on the Def Leppard post, I had little success finding the extra tracks on the web so I caved in and got the Wal*Mart bonus disk for $5.99. 4 Great songs with self-indulgent English Rahk Stah prattle interspersed. Effing rock and roll whores, but the covers of "Search and Destroy" and "Space Oddity" are at least somewhat worth the price.

Why they did Tom Petty's "American Girl" is beyond me!

Turns out there are DIFFERENT bonus tracks depending on whether you shop at Target or Best Buy, so if you want all the covers, you have to buy 4 CDs.

Did I call them whores?

Give'm credit where it's due. Bloody ******* Genius. Bloody good music.

Never fancied them until now but they sure gave the people what they wanted in the Metal Days of the '80s. Now they are pouring some sugar on me. God bless'm

Fun Fact: Their drummer has one arm. I guess I am the last person in the world to know that but one is never too old to learn.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home