Friday, September 15, 2006

Wog vs. The Machine

Hi All!

With apologies to Kennedy, I just realized that one of my problems is with convention, authority, "Da Man", whatever.

Oh, I've played the game to my advantage many times and come out a "winner" more often than not.

Right now, it seems as though my luck may well have run out.

I am embroiled in so many "situations" with large, impersonal, powerful entities that it's hard to keep them straight hour to hour, let alone day to day.

Here's just a sampler of the classifications of windmills I am currently engaged with tilting at: Life and Auto Insurance, Credit Card, Bank, Credit Union, Lawyers, Unions, eBay, Brokerage ...

... and most daunting of all, family relationships.

Perhaps that's why God is keeping me alive. I am enduring hell on earth.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home