Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Always Liked Al Kaline

Hi All!

Well, I have a new favorite baseball team for the rest of October, as should we all.

Win for old Al Kaline, sez I.

It crossed my mind that the Fickle Finger of Fate set the Tigers up to embarass the Yanks instead of our Cinderallas, but the Twinkies were so used-up and punchless by the last ten days of the regular season and the playoffs that Joe Mauer's Cretin Raiders could have swept 'em. Check the stats. We backed in because Detroit was more worn out then us. Difference is that the Tigers caught their second wind and now they are my guys.

Poetic justice for what we did to them on the way to our MLB Championships.

So, "GO TIGERS"! For Ty Cobb, The Bird and even mean old Jack Morris, but mostly for classy Al Kaline.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home