Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Behind the Curve

Hi All!

Since I first fancied myself a reporter in grade school, I have often fantasized about getting the Big Scoop. The Story that would make me a name for myself.

The Roseville Schools post was pathetically late and lame.

When I roused my ample expanse out of bed and padded--no,-- trundled into the kitchen, my wife hushed my morning greeting as her favorite station, 94.5, had a couple of wacky morning hosts ranting on the same subject. Simple googling informed me that I was many days late. The only thing current was that the School Board meeting had not taken place. I don't know what happened last night and I don't care because plenty of other reporters will surely report the decision.

Gosh, I'm depressed.

But,

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home