Monday, December 04, 2006

Bloggers' Price of Success

Hi All!

I have met a few other bloggers in town, and am a member of the informal list of blogs called the MOB (Minnesota Organization of Bloggers.)

There are three super-successful blogs which are so popular that you often can't read them due to their servers being overloaded.

They are Powerline, Lileks and Captain's Quarters. I can't imagine the thousands of hits per second that these guys get, but it must be a lot.

Needless to say, Wogsblog doesn't experience this problem (sigh) but if one DOES get through to the big guys, I think my stuff holds up pretty well and in fact, save Lileks who is unbeatable for mirth, my stuff is at least second string.

Of course, Powerline brought Dan Rather down, so they got that going for them. I'm still awaiting my big scoop that will catapult Wogsblog into something that actually makes money!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home