Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Retiring Quotes

Hi All!

I carefully chose the quotes that appear on the banner of Wogsblog. Due to the limitations of my service provider, I can only use so many characters and spaces, and can't add any more.

But I wanna!

So I am thinking of retiring my old quotes and doing a post on why I used 'em.

First, let me know which one YOU think should go next. Just use the "comment" feature below. It's not very painful and it lets me know someone is out there, and you are welcome to be anonymous.

My feeling is that the John Rotten quote is a bit too blunt, but I would need to delete another one to make room for a decent replacement from the infinitely quotable "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" which is:

"I don't WANT to go in the cart...I'm feeling better... I think I'll go for a walk!" Terry Jones.

"You're not fooling anyone, you know." John Cleese.

Waht'cha tink?

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home