Thursday, August 30, 2007

Full Moon?

Hi All!

Y'know, I haven't checked but I think the full moon happened a few days ago.

It must have been a humdinger, if the experiences of the last few days are any evidence.

I shall spare you 99% of the details in keeping with my new policy of avoiding posts where I describe the world as a dog and me being a fire hydrant.

An old client called out of the blue just lately and offered to take me to the BB King Blues dealy at the State Fair Grandstand tonight.

After the Suicide Commandos, I was well satisfied enough not to wish to trek back to the fair, but I guess I'll be forking over another $11 gate fee to see a concert for free.

Now if that doesn't sound like a super duper upper to YOU, than you are enjoying life more than me, but I'm not sure I envy you.

I take what I can get.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home