Monday, September 10, 2007

Heading True North

Hi All!

An exciting new bog, "Look True North " has just hit the blogosphere with a splash. The best conservative bloggers in Minnesota, if not the whole country have been picked to write for it and I don't doubt that it will be huge.

It's all about collecting the best work of individual bloggers in one site, so one does not have to remember to check many blogs each day.

And they let me in as a contributer.

And I am terrified and it will be awhile before I dare post something. I will be a practice squad guy watching how the pros do it, and if I should happen upon a pearl that others missed, I will venture forth.

It's hard to imagine that I am good enough to run with the big dogs, but darn it, as Al Franken's Stuart Smalley famously said, "You're Good Enough, You're Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like You."

I'm smart enough, and a lot of people really like me. Not sure about being good enough, but I am excited at the prospect of proving even that I am good enough. I haven't been good enough, enough. Here is yet another chance to show my stuff.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home