Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Life Under Reconstruction

Hi All!

After 120 days away from home, I arrived last night for an understated, low key return. Slept like a baby and woke up this morning to enter the next phase in my journey.

I have to turn myself in at the Ramsey County Workhouse next Monday to get fitted with the electronic monitoring gear. Apparently they often drag out the "processing" for a day or two so one can get a little jail time.

I'm hoping that when I plop my ziploc filled with 11 prescription bottles on the counter, that they will want to get rid of me fast, so they don't have to do all the paper work of checking them in and administering them.

The coming 90-days of virtual house arrest is something I can't but dread, but by living in the present and keeping myself busy, I'll get through it. For someone who has always been fiercely and stubbornly independent the past months and the next three will have broken me down pretty well.

By May, when the trees leaf out and I celebrate my 49th birthday and 24th anniversary. The shackles will be gone and I can start my new life.

It will take awhile to get used to blogging again, but it is part of my sober therapy and I intend to publish worthwhile reading material.

Stay tuned....

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

---BUNNYPANTS WEARS THE CROWN--

Kerry took a dive in the election race…
now i've got egg on my face…
bushpussy cheated like we knew he would…
our pseudo-democracy appears to be gone for good…

i got drawn in, i even cared…
kerry quit, didn't care if the race was declared…
both were cousins, and were skull and bones…
america collapses, world calls in its loans…

the grand result of a well thought out plan…
manipulate the masses, they all pay the Man…
one world currency, one world police…
micro-chipped population, all freedoms cease…

manipulate the dummies, divide and rule…
dumb down the masses, don't fund the schools…
propaganda is the news and up is down…
democracy's in the past, bunnypants wears the crown…

history repeats itself, the masses never learn…
salem witch trials are coming back, they want everyone to burn…
low-lifes and lizards fight over the spoils of pimping the fear…
we evolve out of their dimension and into the clear…

george bushpussy couldn't finish hitler's poop…
c'mere judith miller, i've got your scoop…
half-wits, nitwits, dipshits and dumb twits…
lizards, politicians and bankers can eat shit…

we're not afraid, we poop out our fear…
the love vibration scares them just like a mirror…
they're on the wrong side of history, it's the evolution of the soul…
these scum can't touch us now even with a ten foot pole…

good riddance lizards, and cRapture heads...
go shape-shift back to your cages before your skin all sheds…
the truth comes out via the internets…
you rule us no more, you become our pets.

== LOVE reduces fear to nothing… LOVE is a stronger vibration…
This is an actual fact... Hate is merely fear of the unknown…
Therefore, with fear eliminated, hate vanishes. ===

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home