Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wog Blog Block

Hi All!

This starting a new life thing is presenting some interesting challenges. In the past, I did some of my most "creative writing" under the influence. WWI -- Writing While Intoxicated.

Now a clear head feels like an empty head.

I have been excavating my basement. It is starting to look like I'm adding a new addition. I'm sure glad I have lived to throw all my crap out myself -- I would have hated to put my survivors through that!

Love note to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. Electronically filed on Sunday, the refund turned up in my checking account on Tuesday! Who says government is inefficient?

I'm sure you all waiting me to start casting pearls here. Be patient -- Wog won't be rebuilt in a day.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home