Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Up the River (Without a Paddle)

Hi All!

Hear to tell from my good buds at Moveone.org (sic) is exciting news about the best thing to hit the Cinema since "Passion of the Christ."

I had plans for Friday, but I guess I'll have to change them!

Here is the breathless promo:

"On Friday, an exciting new movie hits theaters -- one that has the power to change the way we see John Kerry forever. Going Upriver: The Long War of John Kerry is a beautiful and inspiring portrait of Kerry and Vietnam, but it's bigger than that: it's a gripping, powerful film about how our country wrestles with war. It's vivid without being confrontational -- a political movie you can bring your Republican uncle to -- and it has received great reviews from some of the nation's top film critics. You've got to see it."

No, I don't think I've got to see it, but the converted will go to hear the sermon.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home