Monday, November 06, 2006

Most Irksome Campaign Spot

Hi All!

It could have been a challenge to pick the most unctious, annoying, cloying, beat-us-over-the-head political ad, but there is a clear winner:

Jim Ramstad.

Here is a guy virtually unopposed who is running the same self-congratulatory spot hundreds of times all over the radio dial. I guess he needs to spend his money, even though there is no earthly need to.

What overkill!

Can't wait until the polls close and we learn our fate -- I am still pretty pessimistic about the GOP, but supposedly the lattest polling data is showing things getting tighter.

Even if my party holds the House and/or Senate the best I can say is that we will have voted for the lesser of two evils.

If any good comes of a Democratic tsunami, I hope it will shock the GOP back to it's principals which it has largely abandoned as their arrogance of power has grown.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home