Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Stones Roll In - Strategic/Nostalgic Approach

Hi All!

I am "totally psyched." I don't have a ticket. My kids do. I put the Madison Square concert on the revamped sound and vision system at earbleed levels and they preferred to stay upstairs to watch a Dave Chappel video

Man, I just don't get it.

I paid more for them two bleacher-seats than I had invested in total for the 5 concerts I have experienced. $15 for 10th row in 1973 at the Civic Center, for instance.

I haven't thought that I needed to go this time, but I am gonna wave $40 cash around outside of Excel tonight and if I get in, I get in. If I don't, I don't. But I hope I do.

In any case I have a super-secret parking space ready, else a relatively secret drop-off/pick-up site. Pays to be a St Paul native sometimes.

Well, one hour until departure. I shall curb my enthusiasm by mowing the front lawn.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rights group says Yahoo helped China jail journalist
A French media watchdog said today that information provided by Internet icon Yahoo Inc.
Hey, nice blog here! I'll be back later.

I have a party poker
site/blog. It covers party poker related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home