Monday, January 15, 2007

A Dark Time

Hi All!

Sorry for the lag in posting -- not that I lack for ample material. I've written a great plenty, but wisely kept it in draft form until I can revisit the material after this little cloud passes. It's just that I have hit a rough patch and need to pull myself back up again, like I always do.

No major disasters, just a total overload of little things that have avalanched in my own, simple mind.

Some of the troubles will go away, some never will. At least I can control how my brain deals with them, and at the moment the only optimism is that I recognize the need to put things back in perspective and restore my sunny attitude.

Don't worry, as Ahnold has famously said, "I vill be beck!"

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

Buck up lil' camper!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home