Friday, June 18, 2004

Small Package, Big Product

Hi All!

To reverse what "Comic Book Guy" on "The Simpsons" would say:

Best Concert EVER!

I called an old acquaintance at the Wild office to try to finagle a parking cheat.

Got a pretty good one, but it will go to the grave with me. A donation thru www.kuettels.com might pry the info out of me.

Not gonna go into detail just now, but reserve right to comment further in future.

Suffice it to say, I was in the white-est, smoke, drug and alcohol free crowd I have ever been a part of in my 30-odd years of heavy concert going.

My family had an absolute BLAST!

Brought tears to my eyes to see my 12-year-old baby girl and the 14-16 big brothers on their feet, stomping, yelling, clapping as I sat contentedly on my lard ass just enjoying things.

The fact that my kids recognized most of the songs, and that my son recognized opening band, The Time w/Morris Day, is the stuff that makes life satisfying.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home