Thursday, August 19, 2004

Kerry Heading for the Ropes?

Hi All!

Writing about my personal travails is tough, so I apologize for not following up on my promise to do some profiles of folks I met in treatment. Working on it, but wisely doing it in Word to get things just right.

In the wake of a fairly good turnout in St Paul and Hudson for our President, the sound bite we get from the opponent is bitching about a $150K ad campaign by the Swift Boat Vets and the related book.

It occurs to me that the Gentleman from the Elite East Coast doth protest too much. All the Soros millions, for example, of support through the gaping loopholes in McCain-Feingold can't make this tiger change his stripes.

As far as I can tell, John Kerry is a person who seeks the presidency for nothing more than self-actualization -- going for a life-long goal. Sorry, John, this ain't merely the eff'n Olympic Cheeks Sand Volleyball final. The future of our Country is at stake and that don't do it for me.

Resume '

Born

"Served" 4 months
Running for President

Cripes, I could do better than THAT!

For all of President Bush's faults, and I can name more than a few, I respect the man for telling things as they are, even if not grammatically correct sometimes.

Now I am imposing a politics ban on myself -- I reserve the right to determine the length of sentence.

Thanks for your patience. Good stuff to follow after a short break. I have a lot of posts in Word that need polishing before publishing.

Better than this off-cuff stuff--I promise. I am as sure of this as I am that I was definitely not in Cambodia for Christmas in 1968 ;-/

Cheers!

PK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home