Saturday, September 10, 2005

Blog Spam

Hi All!

I am starting to attract unsavory spam to my comments section.

Can anyone out there tell me how to deal with this?

Another tumultuous week (in my own mind).

I have been manically scribbling notes to post, but cannot find the patience to mold them into a decent post.

Also caught a bit of well-deserved heat for the poor gals I set up at the Cindy Vigil and trashed the entries -- kept the one with the skinny old guy with the skinny old dog, however, 'cos it's a good snap.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous_Me said...

One way you can prevent Blogger spam is by turning on the "word verification" option which requires a commenter to copy a word to enter a comment. This option seems to be very effective so far.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home