Friday, April 14, 2006

Wish I Had a Camera

Hi All!

Saw an amusing sight a few minutes ago on the way home.

A totally non-desript little tin machine sported a right rear quarter that was folded like tinfoil...or origami. Apparently it was good enough to pry the flimsy sheet metal away from the wheel.

Neatly conforming to the many bends and folds of this dreadful damage was a perfectly adhered Kerry sticker. Must have used good glue because it perfectly adhered to the mess.

Beyond that, this "speck" sported a euro-type oval sticker. I always put "D-schilders" on my German cars to brag about my heritage and that of my autos. The '72 Bug still has one.

This one had "DFL" in the oval. Hmmm...I was driving my 1989 Merkur Scorpio with a "GL" sticker that has been on the back window for 3 or 4 years. Do you suppose some DFLer was apeing Mayor Soucheray? Wonder if they were free, as were the Garage Logic ones.

Of course, the driver was going 45 in the 35 zone on Hamline and rolled thru the Roselawn stop, but I will attribute that to bad driving, not bad politics.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home